- Ngày đăng tuyển:
- Ngày hết hạn: 28 Tháng Hai, 2022
- Hình thức: Full Time
- Địa điểm: Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
ROLE OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Architect/ Design Coordinator of Design Management Department.
- Assist and report to Design Manager.
- Carry out drawing work as instructed by management.
- Prepare presentations and reports under management’s guidance.
- Print drawings and design documents for BOD’s and Design Manager’s review.
- Collect & provide information to consultants and other departments as required.
- Coordinate with consultants as required.
- Other works requested by their managers related to design and Company’s Projects.
- Manage and control design documents of all disciplines, make sure information is saved in right place on SharePoint.
- Setup & attend design meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
- Submit design documents for BOD’s approval.
- Update project monthly & weekly report.
- Support in update design guidelines / standards for the company under manager’s guidance.
- Study Vietnam Building codes (QCVN) to apply to the design work effectively.
- Support President & Vice President in design work when required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor degree in Architect or relevant Certificate.
- More than 5 years of experience at the similar position.
- Have been working construction documentation, at least 2 years experience working for real estate developers.
- Knowledge of design stages.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Have skill good at AutoCAD, 3Ds Max or SketchUp & Render software/plugins (Lumion, V-Ray, or equivalent), Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Have ability to coordinate well with others, proactive, careful, pay attention to detail.