- Ngày đăng tuyển:
- Ngày hết hạn: 29 Tháng Hai, 2024
- Hình thức: Full Time
- Địa điểm: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
SCOPE OF WORK, ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Pre-construction and Design Function
- Act as Deputy General Director assistance of Team Leadership and Governance Management for project
- Act as the Point of Contact for all communications of the project between the Owners and downstream to the consultants, contractors and vendors
- Assist Deputy General Director on Project Initiation and development of Project Execution Plan including:
- Project Brief,
- Design Brief,
- Project procedures
- Risk Assessment
- Project Team,
- Procurement Strategy,
- Construction Strategy (Project Brand dependent)
- Construction Strategy and Management Plan
- Assist Deputy General Director of formation of the Project Team including support functions, Legal, Finance, Design Management & Procurement
- Assist Deputy General Director on Consultant Procurement – Identification of Scope, Recommendation of Preferred Consultants, Short-listing, RFP drafting, Tender Analysis, Evaluation and Recommendations led by the Shell Contracts and Procurement department
- Work together with the Design Manager, participate in managing of the design process including alignment with Project Brief, progress and run Concept Design Presentation to Project Owners for approval, Detailed Design development and approval
- Oversee the Development of Design Specifications
- Assist Deputy General Director on vendor evaluation; Participate in procurement process including vendor selections from Pre-Q, Tender, Tender recommendation to Letter of Award
II. Implementation /Construction
- Responsible for Construction Permit application
- Responsible for site utilization and plan
- Oversee construction management process
- Oversee the Approval Process of construction method statement submissions
- Oversee the Approval Process of construction shop drawings submissions
- Oversee the Approval Process of the Vendor Material Submissions
- Oversee the construction progress and ensure contractor’s resources meet the schedule requirement
- Oversee QA/QC ensure the project quality is comply to the design and specification requirement
- Assist Deputy General Director of Operational Excellence including Value Creation/value engineering & tracking value creation / cost savings
- Project Monitoring – Budget Responsibility and Progress Responsibility, Quality Control (Construction Compliance to Design)
- Change Management Analysis (Cost/Benefit analysis of Change Request Project Approval
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly project reports.
- Responsible for project completion inspections both internal and external
- Responsible for Statutory management includes Statutory inspections, and utilities connections.
- Responsible for occupation permit certificate application as well as fire-fighting inspection
- Responsible for as-built records, documents, and drawings.
- Responsible for community relationships of the project site.
- Certify the progress and works done on site
- Conduct and chair site meeting with consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Identify construction site risks with mitigation proposal.
- Responsible for defects rectification
III. Post Construction Function
- Responsible for Apartment handover to marketing/customer service team
- Responsible for as-built records, documents and drawings hand over to CS team
- Assist Deputy General Director in coordinating of QS consultant of final account and project close out
- Capture and share lessons learnt to ensure continuous improvement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The freedom to bring your unique vision to life
- Working with an inspired team that is creating highly crafted real estate products and experiences in Vietnam
- Opportunity to grow, develop and lead as we grow as a team and company
- Multiple destinations to explore as Trung Thuy has projects across Vietnam, from Hanoi to Danang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- A competitive salary, transportation, phone, and meal allowances, and private health insurance
WHAT YOU NEED
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/MEP or higher education such as master degree and member of professional board will be an added advantage.
- A matured professional with minimum of 15 years in construction and property development.
- Solid project management experience with track record of success in delivering projects successfully.
- Must have good understanding building regulation, construction technique and project implementation process.
- Possess efficient leadership and construction management skill as well as
able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills, meticulous, confident, high analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, disciplined, self-driven and self-aware with a track record of integrity, commitment, courage, and performance.
- Enable to effectively communicate in English.