- Ngày đăng tuyển:
- Ngày hết hạn: 28 Tháng Hai, 2022
- Hình thức: Full Time
- Địa điểm: TP. Hồ Chí Minh
ROLE OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITY
- To prepare a Master Document including Drawing Documents standards, drawing list and deliverables to be followed by designers for each stage, drawings type and Project.
- To participate together with other team members in bidding packages (bidding, participating in bid interviews, clarifying bid documents, scope of works,…); to evaluate the quality and capacity of contractors00/ suppliers.
- To attend necessary Design Meetings, provide comments and guidance during design work-shops.
- To manage daily activities regarding Design coordination for all disciplines and Consultants.
- To ensure that all documents provided by consultant comply with standards and quality in term of content and correctness.
- Together with Head of Design and or Deputy General Director to prepare Strategy and Design Schedule, aligned with Master Schedule.
- To oversee the process of preparing, checking and approving the design and submission document to Authorities (i. e MP 1/500, Basic Design Review & Technical design, Fire protection agreement, EIA, Agreement on water and electricity connection, traffic …); follow up Authorities Submission’s process and correctness, including implementation of comments from Authorities; follow up Authorities’ visits and requirements in order to get all the Licenses and Permissions.
- To oversee, validate, approve and Sign-Off for every stage of design documents.
- To oversee and validate Construction Materials following Project Brief, Materials List and SPA’s documents
- To Oversee and validate Contractor’s proposed changes based on BOD’s direction.
- Oversee, review and comment on shop drawing to ensure it is follow approved design, design intention and sale’s document.
- To oversee and monitor quality of Architecture work performed at the project.
- To oversee and to ensure that Design Documents deliverables are aligned with Construction Schedule.
- To report to Project Director and BOD about Design issues and progress
- To oversee and validate “as built” drawings and distribution and/or handover.
- To oversee, review and validate VO related to Design; Manage and follow up Design changes including budget alignment; Work closely with the Design consultant to propose and analyze Value Engineering of technical solutions; Oversee and validate the progress and quality of design during the full process, to ensure design is complying with Company’ standards.
- To report to Head of Design and or Deputy General Director with periodicity agreed for Project and report issues due to Design.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The freedom to bring your unique vision to life
- Working with an inspired team that is creating highly crafted real estate products and experiences in Vietnam
- Opportunity to grow, develop and lead as we grow as a team and company
- Multiple destinations to explore as Trung Thuy has projects across Vietnam, from Hanoi to Danang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- A competitive salary, transportation, phone, and meal allowances, and private health insurance
WHAT YOU NEED
- More than 10 years of experience at the similar position
- Have been working for Client & developer company will be highly appreciated
- Bachelor degree in Architect or relevant Certificate;
- Have ability to use proficiently applications as following: Revit, Autocad,
- Good command of spoken and written English, especially English in construction.
- Have ability to manage time and fulfill the assigned works exactly to meeting required deadline strictly;
- Have skill of sketch in order to transfer information to relevant sections to execute the works at a fastest time.
- Have Architectural Professional Practicing Certificate will be appreciated.